PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE IN MODERATE DISABILITIES PROGRAM
This License is endorsed by ENDICOTT COLLEGE
Jon L. Jenmarc, in collaboration with ENDICOTT COLLEGE, offers a fast-tracked, 12 graduate-credit program which moves teachers of Moderate Disabilities from Initial to Professional License Status.
The Pre-Requisites to Professional Licensure in Moderate Disabilities PK-8 or
- An Initial License in Moderate Disabilities
- Completion of a one year induction program with a mentor
- Completion of fifty hours of advanced mentoring beyond the induction year
- Completion of a minimum of three years of employment as a teacher of Moderate Disabilities (Course work may start if a candidate is working in his/her third year.)
- ALL Initial License holders MUST move to professional Status within 5 years.
The 12-Credit Professional License in Moderate Disabilities Program is made up of the following 3 credit graduate courses:
- SPN 513 Consultation and Collaboration in Education
(6/26-7/24; 4-8PM plus on-line)
- SPN 515 Strategies for Classroom Management
(7/30-8/2; 9Am-3PM plus on-line)
- SPN 523 Advanced Assessment Strategies: Psycho-educational eval
- SPN 538 Adapting and Differentiating Instruction
- A fifth course, in Autism Spectrum Disorders, is offered for students wishing to complete an additional three credits.
Classes are held on campus at Stonehill College, Easton, MA
Each course is offered at a special rate of $300.00 per graduate credit, or $900.00 per course.
Students in this License Program MAY apply for Student Loans through ENDICOTT COLLEGE.
All Applications Must Be Sent To
Jon L. Jenmarc, Inc
P.O. Box 663
Brockton, MA 02303-0663
If you have any questions, please call the Jenmarc Office at 508.586.3574
or call Laurie Mason, Program Director, at 508.479.4676
or email her at email@example.com